A 19-year-aged became visiting a chum at his dorm room in Boston when he went to the fridge and helped himself to leftover meals from the evening forward of. Within minutes, he change into severely sick. The student became rushed to the ER, the build his kidneys shut down, and his heart and lungs failed. He became diagnosed with meningococcal septicemia, a deadly bacterial infection, and developed a deadly rash is named skin necrosis. Now, experts are reminding the general public about how to retailer meals neatly.